Jimena Alejandra is a former lawyer and mother of two, turned jewellery designer! This Australian designer is known for her incredibly unique handcrafted pieces, each made from semi-precious stones.
- Available in gold plated or silver
- Approx 16 white topaz stones per pair in a unique pattern that climbs up the ear
- Material: 18K gold plating over brass & silver plating over stainless steel
- Post Fastening and butterfly clasp: 92.5% sterling silver
- Weight: approx: 12 g per pair
- Free from Nickel, Lead, Zinc and Cadmium
- Due to the one of a kind nature of natural stone pieces, exact colour and stone patterns may vary slightly between jewellery pieces.
- Always store your Jimena Alejandra earrings in the pouch provided, away from sunlight and other jewellery items.
- Please note that chemicals/products including fragrances, hairspray, cosmetics, household cleaning agents, sanitizer, and other alcohol-based products can be damaging to certain precious stones. This is not a manufacturing defect.
- Brass may need cleaning with a clean cloth if and when marks appear. A light polish/rub should bring your piece back to their original state, as brass is a natural material.
Jimena Alejandra jewellery pieces are shipped directly from the retailer. All jewellery is shipped using Australia Post Express Postage. The shipping time frame for express delivery within Australia is 1- 4 business days. The international shipping time frame is up to 7 business days.
Fashion Jewellery are final sale items and are not eligible for return or exchange.